venerdì 26 agosto 2011

OUT AND ABOUT IN NYC







Ciao a tutti ,
I just want to share with you some pics of my last day in NYC, many of you probably know that I had lived there for many years, working as a model and studying acting.
This post is dedicated to the city that saw me growing up and gave me the chance to make a lot of experiences. I will never forget my time there and all the amazing people I met; it helped me a lot to find my self and to become the person I am today .
So I suggest to everyone, if you have the opportunity, even for a short period, to go and live there. NYC will open up your prospective and I am sure your future as well, cause it's the city where everything can happen.........follow your dreams and work hard ;)




love u all


Sveva

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento