venerdì 30 settembre 2011

PARIS FASHION WEEK

HALLO EVERYONE ...
READY FOR THE WEEKEND ? I WORKED A LOT THIS WEEK ON MY NEW ACTING PROJECT HERE IN PARIS.
PARIS IS SO AMAZING AND INTERESTING; THESE DAYS AFTER MY STUDYING I WENT TO WATCH ALL THE ANTONIONI'S MOVIE IN A SMALL MOVIE THEATER WHERE THERE IS A RETROSPECTIVE OF ALL HIS MOVIES.( i suggest u to go )
TODAY I SAW "CRONACA DI UN AMORE", THE FIRST ANTONIONI'S MOVIE WITH LUCIA BOSE AND MASSIMO GIROTTI. THAT'S WHY I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO WRITE ON MY BLOG, GOOD EXCUSE I MUST SAY ;)...I MISSED U GUYS ....
WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING TONIGHT ??ANYTHING CRAZY???
I GOT INVITED TO THE DAZED AND CONFUSED PARTY , ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTY DURING PARIS FASHION WEEK ...I M EXCITED ...AND I LOVE MY NEW DRESS ...HAHHAH

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND...


SVEVA FROM PARIS




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento